CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hot Or Cold?

So i said i would share anything that i think is worthy to share, or anything i fouind interesting. Well today i am going to share my opinion on something. I call this the second option.

We've all done it, and if you haven't your proably amish or live under a rock. What i'm talking about is going out to eat. Fast food joints, bars, grills, resturants and buffets. Places where you pay to eat someone elses food instead of your own. Some times the prices are fair like $1.76 for a burger. Sometimes the prices are outrageous like $17.99 for a salad. Either way you are eating out for once. Now here is my point.

When i go out to eat i usually have something in particular i want to eat or a certain type of food. What really is starting to make me annyoed is how ordering something as simple as a slice of pizza has become so complicated. Recently i went out with family and i went to a Boston Pizza resturant, don't get me wrong that place has amazing food and great service, but everythng was so confusingly complicated. I was hungry so when the waitress came and asked if we wanted any drinks while we looked at the menu, i already had my order picked out. I said "i'll have a cheese pizza." Next thing i know she asking me if i want the salad and appetizar that goes with the meal, or if i wanna add bacon for 50 cents and she just kept going on. I mean all i wanted was a simple cheese pizza, and she listingg off a list of like 50 second options, i can add or remove from the order. Than she starts going off at how certain stuff makes the order cheaper and other things makes it cost more. I just gave up listing and simply said no to everything. Just a cheese pizza would be fine.

Things as simple as cheese pizza or a hamburger shouldn't be that complicated. I mean if i wanted thoose things i would of asked for it. I know that all thoose things she was asking was simple marketing, but i need a break from the ordering, thats a little much. So if you find that things get a little crazy next time you order something, just sum it up, No I don't want a Secondary Option.

0 comments: